Are you looking for an innovative idea to create your start-up? Do you need new ideas to improve your company? Do you need to sharpen your idea in order to make it feasible for funding? Then you might be interested in taking this Massive Open Online Course, a MOOC, completely free of charge. It will provide you with tips and tools how to generate, develop, protect and present innovative ideas and make them boost.
This course aims to:
- Present creativity as a human innate capacity
- Stimulate the deployment of creative potential
- Teach a range of different techniques to generate ideas
- Teach strategies and techniques for effective problem solving
- Help you to identify and learn from failure
- Allow you to get to know approaches and criteria for evaluating and selecting ideas
The European-wide Knowledge Alliance ‘BizMOOC‘ started on 1st of January 2016 and will run over a period of 3 years. The EU-funded project tackles the European challenge of enabling businesses, labour force and universities to increase their activities and exploitation (economies of scale) of the MOOC potential.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 International License.